Python, Ruby, Devops
For the last 9 years I had worked with many technologies in many roles. Some of this roles are:
- I am a developer in the following languages: PHP, Python, Ruby, C/C++, C#, VB.NET, ASP.
- VoIP Communication with Asterisk using mainly Elastix and Trixbox.
I know the following technologies: Elastic Search, Redis, Mongo DB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Sybase ASE 12, DB2, Asterisk, vTiger CRM, OpenERP, Tornado, Bottle, Django, Ruby on Rails, Zend Framework, Yii Framework, Code Igniter, South, Git, Mercurial, Subversion, Jenkins, RabbitMQ.
I know about installation and configuration of the following GNU/Linux distributions: Debian, Ubuntu, Arch Linux, Red Hat, Suse, Fedora, Cent OS, Oracle Unbreakable Linux, etc.
I know how configure the following services:
- Email services with dovecot, postfix, MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Samba as a Domain controller
- DNS using bind9 or PowerDNS
- Audio Streaming with Icecast
- IP tables
- IP route
- Web server with apache, Cherokee, Nginx
For one of my clients, I created a script using IPtables and IP route to provide multi-wan Load Balancing between 2 LAN Networks from 2 distinct providers.
To deploy my applications fabric is my favorite tool.
I am learning the following technologies: Objective-C, Chef
At least one time I had to deploy: Canvas LMS, Moodle, node.js and Trac.
I had to work with this technologies/libraries at least one time: beautifulsoup, mechanize, etc.
I can deploy any application in the following clouds: AWS, Rackspace, Heroku.
I learn really fast, then I can learn any technology which you need for your project.
My GitHub profile: http://goo.gl/FGerp