Ma leonor J.
Skip Tracer/Web Researcher, Contact List Builder,Data Scraper for Au
Last active: 2 days ago
I specialize in Australian skip tracing (someone who finds contact information of people) and contact list building and data scraping of web directories. I have access to over 200 million Australian records. I use search tools and systems that are also being used by Veda, Dun & Bradstreet and private investigation companies in Australia. This is used for lead generation, collections, real estate, private investigation and marketing activities. I also have expertise Collections and Team Management with experience in Training and Development, Project Management, Business Development, Marketing and Recruitment.
Drawing from my extensive and professional skip tracing experience for collections and the resources that I have, I'm able to build marketing database and contact lists for businesses in Australia.
Below are my Odesk experience:
Database Builder of Australian Business Owners / Professionals: Business Profits Group, January 2015-present. My task is to create a mail-merge ready excel database of professionals and business owners from different industries in Australia such as Mortgage & Finance Brokerages, Medicine, Insurance, Real Estate etc. Within 2 weeks I was able to collate over 38,000 contacts.
Business Contact List Creator For Australian Country Towns: BRENDAN MILLS, January 2015 - present. This is another on-going project on a per-need basis. I map out manufacturers & wholesalers in areas in NSW.
Client Database Creation for Lead Generation: SMART DIGITAL, Nov 30, 2014 - present
Created a database of Photo Booth Hire in Australia & New Zealand, and Hotels and Surf Life Savings Clubs in QLD, WA, NSW & NT. Although my projects were finished, the contract is still active for future on going work as needed by the client.
Research, Client Relations, and Project Management: KEITH ENGLISH & ASSOCIATES, Oct 2014 - Jan 10, 2015
Built a contact database of potential buyers & sellers with names, addresses, phone & mobile numbers, email addresses, work details and social media accounts. Data entry & CRM Management, created & managed Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter Accounts. Created & sent newsletters to a subscribed mailing list. External & internal client relations & administrative
Web researcher: THE IDEAS BODEGA, November 15-30, 2014.
Research the decision makers of close to 300 marketing, PR, media & digital agencies in Australia.
Web researcher: THE LOAN HOUND & UBER BROKER, Oct 1, 2014 - Dec 15, 2014
Created a database of Mortgage Brokers in Australia.
Web Researcher:CORE REAL ESTATE: 8th May 2014 - 18th October 2014
I researched the contact details of property owners and investors in Perth for lead generation. I also acted as a virtual assistant. Work includes updating CRM, basic web page and graphic design, editing newsletters, creating virtual tours.
Blogger: ISRAEL HADERA: Ghost writer for blogs about finances, career and lifestyle.
In addition, I went through training as a Virtual Assistant for Myoutdesk.com in November 2013 which caters to real estate companies, brokers and agents in US. I have an understanding of US Real Estate business, Social Media for Real Estate and SEO.
I also have 9 years experience in the Business Processing Industry. Below are my career highlights:
1) I pioneered an Australian call center operations in the Philippines in October 2010 and help grow it from 25 staff to close to 300 in 3 years and help grow the collections revenue from $30,000 to $2,000,000 per month.
2) Mentored 14 agents through Leadership and Motivational Training and as a result they were promoted to Senior Customer Relationship Associates and Team Performance Managers
3) Awarded Star Employee in December 2010
4) Five Team of the Month awards for the teams I manage
1) Rose from the ranks as an agent then to a Performance Coach and finally to Assistant Manager for Operations (2007-2010)
2) Numerous Dream Awards for M1 and M2 sites for my teams
3) Successfully run the Skills Qualifications Training for two sites of over 1,000 staff which decreased roll rates by 50% resulting in more revenue for the company and increase Customer satisfaction from 69% to 82% for two sites combined.
I graduated from a top ranking university in the Philippines (University of the Philippines) with a degree in Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts, with master's units in the area of Speech Communication.