DB Developer, Technical Writer, Software engineer
Last active: 3 days ago
At your service!
I have more than 6 years of experience in IT, mostly database development, technical writing, reporting, requirements gathering and support.
- DB Dev: Oracle, DB2, Hive - developing ETL packages, stored procedures, functions, writing reporting queries
- Technical writing: SRS, Vision and Scope, Test cases, Datasheets and technical documents
- Reporting: Crystal Reports, Spotfire, Cognos BI
- Requirement gathering: customer communication, creation of UML and BPMN diagrams (MS Visio, Lucidchart) and prototypes (Axure, Balsamique)
- Scripting: Shell (bash, ksh), Python, XML
- Translation (English-Russian-English): website Contents, articles, technical documentation
- DBA (Oracle)
Summary of IT Skills and technologies:
- SQL, PL/SQL, HQL
- Shell scripting (bash, sh, a bit of perl)
- UML, BPMN
- XML, XSL, XPath
- Basics of .Net C# , Java and Python
Bilingual: fluent English and native Russian.
Thank you for your time and I hope you found this information useful.