Stephanie Lomond Merrill
Creative Writer, Editor
Last active: 12 days ago
- My goal is to secure a steady client base working on projects in the following roles: Creative Writer and Editor. I have more than 30 years of training as a creative / business writer and 10 years as a journalist. With over 12 years of experience writing for Fortune 100 / 500 firms, I can create top notch technical documentation and content for your website on time and within budget.
- Specialties include: keyword saturation, blogs, articles, guides, procedures, manuals, brochures (two-folds and tri-folds), online help, technical documentation, product descriptions, website content, newsletters, advertising, press releases, marketing materials, search engine optimization (SEO), social media, ghost writing, and course module development.
- As a native speaker of American English, I take great pride in my superior knowledge and command of English grammar. Before working as a writer / editor on oDesk, I gained valuable experience in public television / radio, university level academic administration, and website development / content management for financial services & investment banks.
- I am also a certified life and career coach from CoachU, which adds a highly specialized layer of depth to my work. I am an expert in working with and understanding all types of personalities in the professional arena. I am available for teaching / training mastermind groups via online study and teleclasses.
- Collectively, I have been working in the professional arena for 30+ years. I am a self-starter, a dedicated team player, and I love to work virtually with clients all over the world! I am results oriented and deliver consistent quality.
- I am always flexible and propose competitive bids on a case-by-case basis. I believe in building long-term relationships with clients, and I always look at the full scope of an opportunity. Each new assignment is a chance to learn, grow, and perform to the best of my ability. Thank you for considering me as a candidate to work with you.