Jean Paul Paredes
Tech Support,Real-Estate VA,Excel Macro Programmer
In the past few employers I have locally and on oDesk, my clients have always been very satisfied with my performance, initiative, practicality, problem solving skills, multi-skills, loyalty, and ability to adapt to new roles and skills in a short period of time.
I love troubleshooting as well as making solutions for better, more efficient data processing. Skills includes Technical Support, Visual Basic Programming, HTA/HTML, Administrative Support, advertising website maintenance and updating, Excel Automation/Macro Programming, Print/Graphics Design, Data Mining/Research, Client Mail Setup, Database Administration, CPanel and Domain Management, Free Website Hosting, Google Docs/Form, Fusiontables and Zendesk.
- Visual Basic Programmer (VBA/VBS). Working as freelance programmer providing applications to local clients for better and faster data processing
- 4 years as Computer layout Artist/Designer at a local printing press designing calling cards, book covers, flyers, leaflets, streamers, banners, soap box and more, then printing the designs to large format printers and machines or forwarding the designs (with print and crop marks) to the imaging department for printing.
- 2 years as Computer Graphics Artist/Designer at an advertising company taking pictures of food products, burgers, drinks, breads and other store items and designing posters, streamers, flyers, fast food menu
- 3 years as Call Center Technical Support Representative handling technical and partly billing calls for U.S. customers. Troubleshooting internet, Voip phones, and IPTV issues and logging each interaction to CRM
- 9 months as Data Analyst responsible for making weekly seat plan for each teams on a 3-floor call center building. Creating Excel reports from data collected from other departments. Making sure stations are ready and working. Creating and maintaining Excel Macros particularly the macro that assigns seats to each agents/teams on the floor.
- 3 months working as Technical Support Representative for a Canadian Web Hosting Company helping customers with their issues like navigating CPanel or PLESK, troubleshooting issues that makes website inaccessible.
- Online Admin or Virtual Assistant for an online store that sells T-shirts. Contributing in T-shirt designs and editing, uploading and managing online store ads.
- Customer Service Representative for Online PC Solutions receiving calls from customers needing help with computer issues like removing viruses and spyware then connecting a technician to the customer's computer to start the troubleshooting.
- 9 months as Liason Apprentice/Admin Assistant for a Home Tending Company/Real Estate updating online ads, posting to Craigslist, Postelts and other real estate websites.
- Data Encoder and Keyword researcher assistant searching for manufacturers of a product and retrieving their information into a spreadsheet.
- Ebook Proof Reading formatting Word documents sent by writers and removing/correcting highlighted spelling issues then formatting /preparing the doc for conversion to Ebook.
- Admin Assistant/IT/Dispatch Control/Transportation Services managing and monitoring daily dispatches and appointments, reminding freelance drivers of appointments, calculating fees/charges per miles, updating the tracking and monitoring page.
- Real Estate Excel Macro Programmer creating Excel macro programs for various data processes making fast, accurate, and convenient solutions.
- Zendesk Ticket Support responding to customer issues sent through Zendesk ticketing and troubleshooting/reproducing reported bugs. Community administrator.
- PHP/MySQL Database Programmer (Beginner/Hosting Websites) creating simple websites for clients
- Technical Troubleshooting, Setting up Outlook and other Client Mails
- Creating/developing application software using Visual Basic
- Designing advertising materials such as posters, brochure, soap boxes, food boxes, streamers, banners through Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or Indesign.
- Creating Excel/Outlook macro programs for better data processing.
- Creating HTA/HTML applications for data encoding tasks.
- Zendesk, Google for Small Business, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Calendar, Excel
- Basic PHP and MySQL
- Autoit Programming
IP Phone: Cisco SPA 303 IP PHONE