QA Engineer / Tester
Main goal is quality. I want to make web better.
I have a 3+ years of experience in QA of different range of products - from mobile websites and apps to the enterprise-level Windows Server backup solutions.
As a member of mobile apps QA Team:
I was responsible for testing of the new features and regression testing of the wide range of mobile apps (mobile payments, games, dating services) including cross-browser and cross-platform testing (iOS, Android, Java ME, Symbian OS) and also testing of websites for mobile devices.
As a member of Regression QA Team of Dell-AppAssure:
Our Team is responsible for new features and regression, smoke and hotfix testing; expanding test coverage.
- Execution of test cases and individual scenarios;
- Performing black-box and white-box functional, smoke, regression, load, compatibility, cross-browser and cross-platform testing;
- Creating test documentation; its maintaining and updating (VersionOne);
- Creating bug reports, their tracking and verification (VersionOne);
- Configuring environment for Continuous Integration Process (VMWare Workstation, VirtualBox, ESXi, Amazon Elastic Cloud)
- Close cooperating with Development Team, taking part in stand-up meetings.
As a member of Support Development Team of Dell-AppAssure:
Support Development is an expert level of troubleshooting and analysis methods. Our Team is responsible for handling the most difficult and advanced problems. We are working to research and develop the best solutions.
- Investigation of the issue to find out the cause of the problem:
- analyzing the logs and other provided information to reconstruct the course of events;
- reproducing the issue internally;
- troubleshooting the issue and finding its solution:
- organizing and holding meetings with the customers via GTM, WebEx;
- evaluating troubleshooting methods and verifying the developed solutions in a test environment;
- Close cooperation with Core Development Team
- Coach and coordinate newcomers.
- Good analytical, organizational and communication skills;
- Self-motivated person;
- Able to work in tight time-frame;
- Highly interested in learning new aspects of emerging technologies.