Web, eLearning and Flash developer
Last active: 3 months ago
• Twelve years of IT industry experience encompassing a wide range of skill set, roles and industry verticals.
• Extensive experience in e-Learning, Game developing, Desktop application and low level database connectivity.
• Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements and architecture.
• Experience in leading and managing teams. Handled multiple roles - Learning Lead, e-learning Architect, Developer, and Admin.
• Executed e-Learning projects for Shipping, Furniture, AT&T, Shell, Schlumberger, Merck (SAP), Philip Morris International and CBT education for K-12 (Microsoft, Convex, NIIT, Frank Brothers, INTEL, HP, DSERT Government, Orient Longman).
• Done many freelancing works, in creating HTML and flash web, interactive, Games, Banners, Widgets.
• Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, self-motivated, quick learner, team player.