GNU/Linux system administrator
Hello, my name is Arseniy Chernyakov.
I have four years of experience in the field of professional system administration (small & medium office networks, 2000+ hosts university network, 3000+ hosts worldwide corporate network), network planning, server, website and database administration.
As a professional, my #1 goal will always be to meet your needs and deadline. When working on a new project, I like to speak with the client, so that I can have a clear understanding of his/her needs and vision of the project.
I have 8 research publications on the subject of backup mechanics and algorithms, network security, highload systems and cryptographic protocols.
Please take a look at my work history for comments from other clients, as well as oDesk test results. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I look forward to working with you soon.
Listed below are my experience and skills:
* OS: Windows Sever 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012; Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8;
Debian 5-7; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, 7; CentOS 6, 7; Ubuntu (desktop 10.04-14.04, server 12.04-14.04);
Arch, Slackware, Gentoo;
Mac Os X
* Coding: Python, C/++, bash, powershell, HTML/CSS/PHP, SQL
* Stacks: LAMP, WAMP, Denver
* Web servers: Apache, Nginx
* Databases: MySQL, PostgeSQL, Micosoft SQL (MSSQL) Server, Oracle database 12c+
* Backup services: Bacula, BackupPC, Amanda, Windows Backup (wbadmin), self-written scripts
* VCS: Git, SVN
* Domain administration: Active Directoy, FreeIPA (RedHat IdM), Samba
* Mailservers: Postfix, Dovecot
* Mail tech: spamassassin, SPF, DKIM, MailScanner, greylisting, un-blacklisting
* Netwok secuity: fail2ban, snort, Sqiud, ClamAV
* Amazon: EC2, ELB, S3, VPC, CloudFront, CloudWatch