Joomla and Drupal Expert Programmer and Manager
For the past 7 years, I have been working as a Programmer and Team Lead to build web solutions for Small, Medium as well as Large Size Projects using PHP5 and related technologies like AJAX and MySQL based on MVC Frameworks.
I am expertized to build SAAS Based Apps and Web Solutions dealing with large databases, active user base, high speed performance, LINUX/APACHE server management and search engine optimization based on the Agile Methodology. I have performed roles which included responsibilities like Setting up the Linux Server, Installing Extensions/Packages, designing optimal database, picking up the correct framework depending upon the Project Requirements, managing team of developers, assigning and reviewing tasks to them on JIRA/Basecamp, using GIT/SVN to manage the code, managing daily/weekly team meeting over Skype and a strict adherence to the schedule of the Project.
To sum it up, I have extensive working experience in following technologies:
1) MVC Frameworks like Cakephp, Zend, Symphone, Codeignitor
2) Responsive Design using HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS3.
4) Working with Third Party APIs like Paypal, Authorize.Net, OAuths like FB, Twitter, Google (Google Map, Gmail, Google Analytics, Youtube API), Twilio, SMS/FAX API.
5) Creating REST API Calls (PUT, GET, DELETE, POST) using Core PHP as well as SLIM Framework
6) Ecommerce, Directory Listing and Social Networking Sites
7) Providing Guidelines and Best Practices for Search Engine Optimizaion.
8) Creating/Customizing Extensions, Plugins, Templates, Modules using Joomla (1.5, 2.x and 3.x Versions) and Drupal (6.x, 7.x)