Senior Systems Administrator
Last active: 24 days ago
Over 24 years of experience in IT systems administration: Unix, Windows, Linux, Solaris, Novell, TCP-IP networks, Firewalls, Security and Telecom. During the last 4 years he is working as an Infrastructure Architect of complex production systems; he has completed various certifications to demonstrate his technical expertise and his engagement for the quality of the work he delivers.
Wide expertise and over 7 years of experience in the maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting of complex Dev / Pre-Prod / Productions systems and multiple tier infrastructures. He has an understanding of the telecom network, firewall, infrastructure security, ssl certificates, web servers, application servers, middleware, storage area network systems (SAN) and the databases of a solution. He has remained up to date with the arrival of Virtualization technologies: VMware ESX, vCenter, vSphere, Hyper-V, XEN. He has also participated in various Cloud computing projects in the last 4 years
After obtaining a certification in Cloud computing security in November 2010, he continued to renew his training and hands on expertise in Architecture design, and Operations of E-commerce Platforms using traditional systems, and emerging technologies such as:
• VMware vSphere 5 , VMware vFabric Cloud Application Platform, Tomcat 5/6,
• Apache reverse proxy custom Application Firewalls, Web farms, F5 Load Balancer rules.
• Virtual network design, Multitenant 3-tier Private Cloud Architectures, Cloud Security
• Microsoft server 2012, Windows 8 ent, , Microsoft Private Cloud and new Systems Center management tools
• Cloud Management and Monitoring tools using traditional tools and emerging Cloud infrastructure administration technologies.
• Automated systems deployment and administration tools using Puppet, Chef
• Integration of Applications and Automation in a variety of languages including Java, Php, Python, Perl, Bash