Expert PHP / Symfony2 / AngularJS
Last active: 5 months ago
* Zend Certified PHP5 Engineer (2010)
* Certified Scrum Master (2013)
* Experience using Symfony2 on different kinds of projects: large-scale SaaS, CRM, REST backends, e-commerce, Multi-level Marketing (upon request I can provide portfolio of my Symfony2 projects)
* Experience using AngularJS (1.1 and 1.2) on complex projects
* Good math and algorithms background (regional high-school contests winner in programming and mathematics, been studying math and algorithms in the university)
Great knowledge and experience with PHP, Symfony2, OO design and programming, agile software development. Ability to produce quality code and architectures with long-term focus on client's business, transparent work delivering product increments in short iterations. Ability to research and solve complex problems, to self-motivate and to learn fast.
- PHP, Symfony 2 & Co (Doctrine2, Twig, bundles), REST, AngularJS
- OOP, OOD (SOLID, GRASP), patterns
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins/Bamboo, Phing/Ant, Behat, PHPunit/PHPSpec2), TTD/BDD, code reviews and other XP practices
- Scrum, Agile (planning, estimation, metrics)
Prefer the latest stable versions of technologies I use (PHP 5.6, Symfony 2.5, AngularJS 1.2).
- startups, long-term projects, creating valuable products
- work in an agile environment
- learning new
Thank you for reading this!