Senior Software Engineer
Last active: 5 months ago
- Senior software engineer working in a Singapore company
- 6+ years of software development experience with object oriented analysis, design and development.
- Experience includes Analysis, Design, Development, Re-Engineering, Coding and Testing in N-tier systems using LAMP stack with the perspective of highly maintainable,extendable and customizable applications.
- Practical experience in latest technologies such as RFID, NFC,GPS technology and its applications in enterprise solutions. This includes Microsoft C#.net development including embedded application for device manufacturers such as Motorola,Intermec.
Practical experience in Android application development in asset tracking applications.
- Expert level knowledge in Computer Security in Enterprise Applications.
Practical knowledge on highly available, high performance system development using various load balancing/reverse proxy and database technologies and high performing databases such as NoSQL, Apache Solr
- Exposure of working different business domains spinning across enterprise level e-Commerce applications such as Logistics, Entertainment, Insurance and Marketing.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of Object Oriented Methodologies, Design Patterns and Business Modelling.
- Solid experience in Relational Database Design, Normalization, De-normalization, Optimization and Database Management concepts and back end programming with various RDBMS (Oracle, MS SQL and MySQL ).
- Very good understanding agile software methodologies and Test Driven Development.
- Experience in managing middle scale teams, ability to guide, mentor, allocate work and lead a team.
- A contributor in various open source projects including OrangeHRM,