Selenium Automation Expert
Last active: 3 months ago
- Expertise with Cucumber, Selenium, Capybara, Poltergeist, Webkit
- Expertise in Manual, Black box testing.
- Expertise in Load/Performance testing with Apache JMeter etc.
- Expertise in Python, Ruby, PHP Unit testing. RSpecs, Python Unit tests.
- Experience in setting up test jobs in Jenkins, Teamcity, Bamboo
- Experience in preparing test plans, extensive test cases covering both positive and negative use cases. Usability testing.
- Familiarity with SVN, GIT, Maven, Ant
- Familiar with Jira, Assembla, Basecamp, Redmine
Web Automation Testing: Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium 2.0, TestComplete, Cucumber with selenium, PHP Unit, RSpecs, Capybara, Webkit, Poltergeist
Mobile automation testing: Android, IOS - Phones & Tablets.
Appium, ios-driver, MonkeyTalk, browser testing
• Evaluated and recommended test automation tools and determined suitability with various development tools.
• Implemented keyword and data driven automated test suites.
• Developed and Implemented Test suites, for smoke, regression, integration, and acceptance test.
• Exposure to continuous integration, build automation along with end to end automation pyramid.
QA Process-Manual Testing
• Created test plans, decided testing strategies with meticulous knowledge of the Testing Methodology and Process involved.
• Hands on experience in preparation of RTM.
• Proficient in writing and executing Test Cases. Written test cases for - regression, functional and integration testing.
• Knowledge of Bug Tracking Process.
• Analyzing bugs and interacting with development team members in fixing the defects.
• Participated in Team Reviews.