Expert Android Developer
Last active: 15 hours ago
✔ oDesk All-Star Freelancer Club member!
✔ oDesk Top Rated!
✔ oDesk Verified Mobile Developers Club member!
✔ Oracle Certified Professional - Java
(oDesk has recognized me as one of their Top Rated Developers. See the badge on the right of my profile for more information.)
Over the last 4 years, I have successfully developed over 25 complex Android Applications from scratch on my own. My Java skills are confirmed by SCJP (Sun Certified Java Programmer), passed with 98% score. Excellent knowledge of Java and extensive experience in Android allow me to make quality and high-performance applications. Almost all applications and games that I made hit the Top 100 in the Nook Store, even a few hit the Top 10. Very good knowledge of OOP, OOD, Design Patterns, excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
I have rich experience in the major components of Android, such as:
- UI : Custom components, Fragments, Layouts, ActionBar, 2D Animations, Material Design, Dialogs, Menu, User Interaction(touches, gestures)
- Core : Intents, Services, Receivers, Content Providers, Custom Adapters, Resources, Multithreading
- Communication & Networking : HTTP, REST, Parse, Socket, JSON, XML, SMS, Bluetooth, Bluetooth LTE, iBeacon, NFC
- Hardware and Media: GPS, Google Maps v2, Speech Recognition, Playing Audio/Video, Sound, Playing Sound Effects, Accelerometer
- Persisting Data: SharedPreferences, Files, SQLite, Backup and sharing data
- Interacting with System: Notifications, Alarm Manager, Timed and Periodic Tasks, Persistent Background Operations, Contacts, Calendar, Task Stack
- Graphics: Canvas, OpenGL, OpenGL ES (libGDX)
- Social: Facebook API, Twitter API, Google+ API, Foursquare API
- Analytics: Woopra, Google, Localytics.