Full Stack Developer (Node.js/Angular.js/Mongo/Python)
Last active: 1 day ago
I'm full-stack developer, with a higher mathematical background.
# My stack (mainly)
* Front end: AngularJS, RequireJS, SASS, LESS, coffeescript, three.js, canvas, WebRTC, webgl, mobile, socket.io, phonegap;
* Back end: Node.js, Python Django, Jinja2, flask, MongoDB, MySQL;
* ENV: VBox, Vagrant, Docker;
* Principles: TDD, BDD, SOLID;
* Public services APIs: 4sq, Facebook, Google, Instagram, OpenStreepMap, Stripe.com, Twitter, UserVoice, YouTube and other;
* Other: Mathematical model, AI;
# Briefly about me:
## Social-net startup
Now I was working on startup - Realaxy - its a 3d social net. Here is our widgets http://pressanykeytocreate.blogspot.com/2013/07/realaxy-in-closed-beta-under-cover-i.html. We have created a flash application with tons of 3d, heavy UI and strong interaction with the server REST API.
I was working in Gamezhero (http://www.gamezhero.com) studio as a developer and team leader for a more than five years. There I have developed tons of casual games and game frameworks.
## Pet projects
### Game engine
* DarlingJS - http://darlingjs.github.io
### Other projects
Also lead some tech-blogs:
* http://pressanykeytocreate.blogspot.com (English version)
* http://anykeytocreate.blogspot.com (Russian version)