Senior Mobile Programmer
Welcome to my profile.
Soon after I finished these projects, I realized mobile engineering is very popular among more people who want to get their own app from developers and upload it to certain app stores for some reasons like making more money or being a famous person.
What I thought mobile app creation was more profitable for me than reverse engineering at first was that it was easier than treating difficult assembly code and it has advantages to earn much money.
So I dashed into the mobile app war-field with my target keeping up with modern mobile technologies like iPhone, Android, and etc. During 2 years or more, I could get improved my skills and knowledge of iOS and Android products such as social apps, geolocation system, mobile web service, AV streaming & chat and 3D game apps under the help of my co-workers.
I want to serve and satisfy clients tho need apps for iOS, Android by means of my skills and proficiency with my utmost effort.
Some of my special app skills are as below:
- Mobile: Android (v1.5 cupcake ~ v5.0 Lollipop), iOS (v2~v8)
-Desktop: Windows app & kernel service/driver (also and Linux) .
-Tools: Xcode, Eclipse, Android Studio, Visual Studio, Device Development Kit, MinGW, Netbeans, GNU compiler, Qt and Python
Web site development
- Server: JSP, PHP, ASP .net and Ruby on Rails
- Desktop: unwinding virtual machine (about Malware) and fixing up PE (Windows) and ELF (Linux) modification.
- Mobile: Android and Java decompilation.
- Tools: Olly Debugger, Interactive Disassembler Pro (IDA), Wireshark, GDB, REMnux
I will do the best to learn more about high tech and serve clients more satisfactorily.