Full-Stack Spring,Python,Scala,Android,Grails,Ruby,Android Developer
I have more than 8 years of experience and have worked as Software Consultant and Architect with a big organizations along with other roles.
I have handled responsibilities like:
1. Code development, code review & TDD
2. Design specification documents and application architectures
3. Understand business requirements, work flow and estimation.
4. Work in agile model and daily standup meeting with client to discuss requirements.
5. Mentored resources and help them to understand about the requirements and business work flow.
6. Take responsibility for new tasks.
7. On time delivery with good quality and more what customer demanded.
8.) Provide best alternative solutions to client to make things more productive.
It's important to me to build long term relationships with clients, so I'm primarily looking for long term projects.
Java/J2EE, Spring, EJB 3, JSF 2, Primefaces 5, Struts 2, Ruby on Rails, Python, Scala
Spring Security, Spring OXM, Spring Cache, Spring Websockets, Spring AOP, Spring AMQP
Quartz Scheduler, JMS, Spy Memcached, RabbitMQ, EhCache
REST & SOAP Webservices
Microsoft SQL Server 2005, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, MySQL, PostgresSQL, Oracle
OAuth2, Android, Android NFC, Android Wear
Also, I have some knowledge of iOS app development using Objective C and Swift.
Apache HTTP Server, Apache Tomcat, Glassfish, Weblogic, Clustering & Load Balancing
1.) www.iskilltree.com (Personal Project)
2.) trial1.eqmars.com (Migrated website from old technology to new technology - Freelance Project)
3.) demo.mworkshealth.com ( Worked for this client for around 3 months - freelance project)
4.) EBooking (An Online advertise booking website)
5.) Warehouse Management System
6) Manufacturing & Inventory Control System
7.) Online Auditing & Scheduling System
8.) Contract Management System (Insurance)
I look forward to hearing from you!