Lead Software Engineer
My purpose: INNOVATE. Deliver QUALITY. Build long-term TRUST. Email: p.brazdil[at]gmail.com
I am looking for long-term relationships ONLY. Don't contact me for short term jobs.
If you looking for a strong professional with creative mind who could build high load, scalable systems, based on modern technologies, then I'm perfect candidate for you.
I also do consulting for small to medium companies and startups about IT, Project Management, Leadership, and even Business related stuff.
My skill set:
2) NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Redis, CouchDB, Cassandra
3) SQL databases: MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL
4) Software Architecture and design - Class diagrams, Use-cases, Activity diagrams, ERD diagrams, knowledge of object oriented design patterns (GoF and others)
5) Project manager - experience with advanced planning techniques so as with leadership
7) Open-minded, great leadership skills, highly organized, ability to realistically suggest deadlines, result-oriented
8) Mentoring, code reviews and consulting
9) Cloud based development and deployment (OpenShift Origin and Enterprise, Heroku, CloudFoundry, Amazon Cloud)
10) Experience with many frameworks, including: Express, Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, Beego, AngularJS, UnderscoreJS, BackboneJS, MarionetteJS, Node.js, Beego, Martini, Spring, Xamarin, Marmalade and many more...
For me - good architecture and total high quality and efficiency is MUST. My code will SAVE YOUR MONEY during future maintenance.
I finished more than 15 projects from start to end, including maintenance phase. I really know how to make software successful and what is that mean: getting things done. How to breath life in software.
One of my recommendation on Linkedin which describes me perfectly:
"Peter is a experienced IT professional, technically sound with the ability to liaise and negotiate with managers at all levels. Excellent interpersonal skills, performing well under pressure. Organized and flexible with productive time management.
I've been working with Peter for more than 1 year and he is the best professional I've ever met, his ideas surprise me every day. Best thing on Peter is that I can truly rely on him in every situation."