PHP Team Leader/Senior PHP developer/Technical architect
Last active: 8 days ago
I have an IT experience since 2006; and senior software engineer since 2012.
Here are some on my key facts:
• Strong knowledge of MySQL, MsSQL, Oracle, Memcache/Memcached, Redis(PHP-redis, Rediska), MongoDB, SimpleSQL, SQLite
• Experience in designing and developing web platforms with different levels of complexity. Experience in building and management of development teams to ensure the full cycle of development varying complexity projects. He introduces new technologies of development that allows developing and easily scaling projects at every stage of his life. Strong experience with integration and development of payment systems and promotion platforms.
• Extensive experience with Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Jira, Worksection, oAuth2, Different SDK, SVN, GIT, Mercurial
• I had designed the architecture and developed the kernel for different promos company word-wide clients. More than 5 millions people a day visit those promo-sites in all countries around the world. like. Used technologies: Slim 2 Framework, Symfony 2 Components, php5, MySQL, Oracle, REST, SOAP, Memcached, oAuth2, PHPUnit, SOA, SOAP, XML, JSON, AngularJS, Ajax, React;
• Also i had developed and designed the architecture of payment system kernel. Main mechanic is the money exchange between different payment systems (Webmoney, 24money, PayPal, etc) with the ability to integration API between payment system and e-commerce platforms. He has designed and developed the donation systems with fixed or dynamic cost for the user sites who wants to get the donation. Used technologies: php5, Yii Framework, MySQL. NodeJs, PHPUnit, Java, Jetty.
• One of other huge projects was the developing architecture of personal user cabinet for Monet replenishment and withdrawal for forex traders. The main task is highly security and cash flows data preservation. Daily cash flow more than 100 thousand dollars. Used technologies: php5, Codeigniter, MySQL, MetaTrader, PHPUnit, SOA, SOAP, XML, JSON, Ajax, Redis;