Angeline Chrisette Olegario
Last active: 25 days ago
My name is Angeline Chrisette Olegario and I am a recent graduate of Computer Science and Information Technology at Western Mindanao State University.
Over the last 4 years, I can confidently say that I am skilled not only in the area of information technology but also in writing, management, business and international connections which can be attested to the awards that I have received during graduation which include:
* Dean's Lister, 2013 - 2015
* Gold Medal, University Leadership Award
* Gold Medal, University Journalism Award
* Special Award, Google Developers Zamboanga
* University Special Recognition for International Representation
* Japan-East Asia Network of Exchange for Students and Youths Programme Cultural
* Google Student Ambassador Program - South East Asia Philippine GSA, Philippines
* UN World Congress of Global Partnership for Young Women - Philippine Representative,
* International Students Festival in Trondheim, Norway
* Gold Medal, College Leadership Award
* Gold Medal, College Service Award
* Top 2 - Academic Excellence Award, College of Engineering and Technology
* University Loyalty Award
I believe that through these merits I was able to develop relative skills for the IT curricula and have acquired communication and trainability skills.
I am a fast-learner, a team player and I get the job done.
I would welcome an opportunity to discuss my qualifications and interests with future employers.