ASP.NET, Sharepoint 2010 Developer
Seeking a career to enhance and develop my technical skills where my interests, experience and my academic background can be used in IT field. And have a passion to learn new technologies and trends.
Job Title: SharePoint 2010 Developer
• Plan and SharePoint projects and implementations.
• Implementation and customization of SharePoint-based solutions.
• Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows.
• Ensure code and design meets specifications, quality and security standards,
and is maintainable.
• Develop reusable SharePoint components.
• Developing and Customizing Applications for Microsoft SharePoint 2010
• Designing and Deploying Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Solutions
November 2009 – July 2011:
Job Title: SW Developer
Job Description: An ASP.NET developer works with systems analysts to determine business requirements, prepares technical design forms and builds new software through existing or newly developed codes, also corrects errors in application systems and tests programs to gauge process efficiency.
• Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (Windows Developer).
• Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (Web Developer).
• Microsoft Certified Professional: MCP
(MS Windows XP Professional, Managing MS Windows Server 2003).
Languages & Concepts:
• Proficient in: Microsoft Visual C# 2.0, C# 3.5, ASP.NET, LINQ,WF, WCF, Object Oriented Programming , HTML, UML, Data structures & Algorithms, SW Engineering Concepts.
MySql5.0, Enterprise Architect, MS Visio 2003, Good knowledge of Unix
• Database: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008,
• Platforms: Microsoft Windows 2003, All Microsoft Windows Editions.