Sr. Project Manager, Web Analytics Expert, 14 Years Exp.
Last active: 1 day ago
- 14 years of software development experience in various technical and managerial roles including last 7 years in project/product management and last 3 years in web analytics implementation (Google Analytics, KISSmetrics, Mixpanel).
- Comprehensive domain knowledge of Sales, CRM & CMS, utility billing, urban real estate, capital market, internet marketing, social media marketing, online dating and press release distribution.
- As Development Manager, led the product development effort of award winning CRM solution "CampaignerCRM" (http://www.campaignercrm.com).
- As Project Manager, led the product design and development team for AOS' flagship product for urban real estate, LRMS (Land Records Management System), implemented for Lahore Development Authority (Pakistan).
- Developed a real time Trading Terminal for Softech Systems' BackConnect application that is running live with leading brokerage houses in Pakistan, Bangladesh, UAE, Ghana.
- Strong background in Java & Java based technologies as well as in Oracle database, with focus on object oriented analysis and design, application architecture and framework development methodologies.
- Proven track record of excellent customer relationship management, communication and interpersonal skills and strong experience in performing initial analysis and design during pre & post winning of new projects to generate Project Proposals, Scope of Work and Proof of Concepts.
- Core Competencies: Social media marketing, Web Analytics (Google Analytics, KISSmetrics, Mixpanel), Email Delivery (SendGrid, Amazon SES), Salesforce implementation, exploring new technologies, vendors & services, Requirements gathering / documentation, team management, scope & time management, tasks scheduling & monitoring, release management, project management & process implementation, client interaction, project proposal writing, interface & GUI design.