Last active: 8 days ago
I always love to learn new technologies and try my best to accomplish new and challenging tasks.
1. Complete IP PBX from scratch (Asterisk and freepbx)
2. Elastix (call center, fax server)
3. PIAF (With all Nerd Vittels scripts and tricks)
4. Trixbox and Freepbx Distro
5. Call center applications (Goautodial, Vicidial, Elastix)
6. Broadcast and AutoDialer(Goautodial)
7. VoIP calling card, pinless calling, wholesale, DID reselling (A2billing)
8. CRM with VoIP integration (Vtiger, SugarCRM, SuiteCRM)
9. Security of Servers and VoIP (Firewalls, Monitoring, Aleting)
10. VoIP security (Application security, Brute force attacks prevention, Fail2ban)
11. Monitoring of Servers and services (Nagios, Opsview)
12. High Availability and Failover (Heartbeat, DRDB, Pacemaker, Corosync)
13. Auto Proviosioning of IP Phones (Multiple vendors)
14. Asterisk custom dialplan
15. Fax server (Hylafax, Avantfax)
16. CDR statistics, Centralize CDR server for multiple Asterisk servers.
17. Missed call notifications, Queues reporting for Asterisk
18. Asterisk Operator Panels (Isymphony, FOP2)
19. VPN (OpenVPN, IPsec, PPTP with firewall security)
20. IVR (Database Backends)
21. Asterisk Integration with Digital PBXs i.e. Avaya, Nortel(sip trunking and PRI trunking)
22. GSM gateways with Asterisk (Openvox, GoIP, Dinstar, Quescom)
23. Networks (Switching, Routing, Security, Monitoring, Alerting, Optimization)
24. Firewalls (Pfsense, UTM, IPTables)
I have practically experience of all the above mentioned products and technologies and I completed many custom projects using these. I am not limited to only these technologies, I always welcome to know new technologies and environments.
I am always ready for a test job to prove my skills :-).