Last active: 1 day ago
I'm iOS developer. I have 5 years practical experience in implementation of apps for iPhone, iPad and iPod on iOS operation system. I have personally implemented more than 20 apps and also participated in many successful joint projects. I particularly like implementing interesting and unusual applications with absolutely non-standard interfaces and cool content.
C/C++, Objective-C, Swift.
Areas of Expertise
- Social networking with GPS, Maps, Chat, Event, Comment, Media Sharing
- Photo/Video Editing & Sharing with Social
- Сlient-server communication using RESTful, JSON, XML, RSS, Caching
- Github, Bitbucket and JIRA.
- Google Map Service, Apple Map
- Audio players, AudioToolbox, AVFoundation, CoreAudio and MediaToolbox Frameworks
- Databases: CoreData, SQLite
- File System, SystemConfiguration, MobileCoreServices and Security Frameworks
- Complex Animations, CoreGraphics and QuartzCore Frameworks
- Data synchronization, iCloud
- Working with images, image filters
- Using Accelerate, Motion effects
- In-App Purchase
- Git, SVN, etc.
- Social network integration, like Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Instagram, YouTube, Google, VKontakte, etc
- Analitycs and Ads, iAd, AdMob, MM, Jumptap, RevMob, Chartboost, PlayHaven, AdWhirl, etc.
I’m good at communicating with clients, developers and designers (those with and without technical knowledge). I listen and pride myself on a strong attention to detail.
I love new technologies and I am always looking for interesting and challenging projects, so don't hesitate to contact me if you're looking for a developer or some sort of mobile consulting.
I skilled in C, Objective-C, iOS apps: iPhone and iPad, frond end and back end, Xcode, Xcode testing instrument occupies, AppStore publishing, Mobile testing, Apple's design and development guidelines. I have good experience with OOP, Design Patterns and Architecture design, algorithms and data structures.
For 4 years I have been working for the big developers' team. I like working with experienced and skilled programmers. During this time, many applications have been written starting from iOS 4.0 up to the latest version.
Prior to that, I got Master's degree in "Zaporozhye Institute of Economics and Information Technologies" in specialty "Computer systems and networks". During my study I practiced various programming languages, such as: С, C++, C#, Java (Android), Objective C (iOS), PHP, Delphi, Data Base.
I enjoy making apps, and take pride in their work!