Last active: 2 months ago
Hi, My name is Bohdan Kachur.
My main objective is to provide excellent service, with timely, accurate, and professional results. When I'm working on a new project, I like to speak with the client, so that I can have a clear understanding of his/her needs and vision of the project.
I'm honest and I'm fair.
Since 2008, I’ve been developing desktop financial applications for Stock and Forex markets.
Also from 2011, I’ve been developing Android and iOS applications.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I look forward to working with you soon.
I have a master course in Computer Since from Ternopil Ivan Pul’uj National Technical University, in the Ukraine. Listed below are my experience and skills.
- iPhone/iPad app development (iOS 6.0~ iOS 7.0.4);
- Android (2.x & 4.x) : Fragments API, Location and Sensors API, SQLite, UI, Services, Maps ,ActionBarSherlock, admob, etc;
-.NET: WPF, Winforms, WCF, etc;
- Push notification, Local notification, Events;
- Web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, XMLRPC), RSS, RestKit, AFNetworking, Socket.IO;
- Java Core: Java Core, Multithreading, Collections API, etc;
- IDE: Eclipse, Xcode, Visual Studio;
- OS: Mac OS X, Windows;
- VCS: Git, Mercurial;
- Bug/Issue trackers: Jira, Redmine;
- Prototyping: Prototyper.