Product Management and Marketing Professional
Last active: 1 month ago
I am always on a lookout for fresh and interesting opportunities.
An MBA graduate in Marketing and IT Management from Delhi College of Engineering, with a range of experience in Products and Marketing.
As a Product Manager, my responsibilities were:
- Managing the entire Product Life Cycle.
- New Product Development and enhancement of existing products to increase the engagement, traffic and maintain it.
- Defining the product strategy, conceptualizing, wire-framing, documenting (PRDs), preparing presentations.
- Coordinating with the Data, Design, Tech, SEO, Editorial, Sales and Marketing team to collate the requirements, implement the road-map and continuously improve the product offering.
- Planning and execution of the releases within deadline and Product testing after every release cycle.
- Training session of the Back End and Company Structure to the interns and freshly hired employees
- Brainstorming and organizing contests to keep the teams motivated.
Before that I have worked as an intern or a part-time employee at various organizations, start-up and branded alike, in the domain of Marketing, Brand Promotion, Market Research, Consulting etc.
I am very much interested and involved in serving the society and bringing the change. I started working on it as the founding member and the President of the Kartavya club at DSM, where I was involved in strategic and tactical decision-making of the activities at different levels. Also, in Team-building, Task-delegation, Performance Gauging, Social Media Management, Brand-Building.