Game Programmer (Gameplay, UI, Server, AI)
I'm a Computer Scientist who loves passing long hours studying hard about technology and has been developing software and games with a big passion for several years.
In 2010 I started studying continuously about game development, becoming an enthusiast game programmer (freelancing since January 2012) on my spare time, using XNA, Android, OpenGL, Unity 3D and CoronaSDK.
- Develop games using the best design patterns out in the industry
- Design and develop game frameworks and plugins
- Solution Architecture for Games
- Game Design (Mechanics, Game logics, GamePlay, Player Experience)
- Game Development Consultant (Best practices, game structure and architecture, game interface, game design documents, game mechanics, solve performance issues, code debugging, code refactoring and reskining)
- Create UI and simple graphics using Photoshop
- Sound production for video games using Sonar X3 with Kontakt 5 and UMX610 keyboard controller.