Certified QA Engineer; ISTQB Tester
I am a certified ISTQB tester. My core competences are: Functional and Non-functional testing, Test process management, Investigating and solving software problems, Working close to the developers, Web Application testing, Responsive Testing and Multiple browser testing, Agile working, Scrum mastering.
I can do: Functional and Non-functional testing, Web Application testing, Responsive Testing and Cross-browser testing, Test scenarios for Test Automation, Security testing and Load Testing.
My main responsibilities and the most used tools from me are:
• Manage the QA and the testing process in Agile environment;
• Working as a scrum master;
• Planning test activities;
• Analyzing requirement specifications;
• Analyzing the development process (reasons for “bugs” appeared)
• Working and administrating Bug tracking systems - JIRA, Redmine, Bugzilla;
• Most commonly used tools for automation testing by me are: Selenium, JMetter
• Developing, writing and executing test scripts and test cases;