Sr,Business Intelligence Consultant
Business Intelligence is not only my profession but also my greatest passion next to motorbikes. This is why I spend majority of my free time improving my skills, learning new concepts, technologies and tools. I get the greatest satisfaction when products I develop are released and people start using it - that makes me want to spend more time at work.
Over 6 years of IT Experience in Data Warehousing and MicroStrategy.
• Well versed with MicroStrategy product suite namely MicroStrategy Developer, MicroStrategy Intelligence server, MicroStrategy Web, MicroStrategy Report Services, MicroStrategy Dashboards, MicroStrategy Mobile and MicroStrategy Narrowcast Server.
• Extensive experience in creating and integrating MicroStrategy Reports and Objects like: Attributes, Filters, Facts, Prompts, Custom Groups, Consolidations, Transformations, and Hierarchies with the data warehouse.
• Experienced in creating Advanced Metrics, Advanced Prompts and Custom Filters by using Pass-Through Expressions in MicroStrategy.
• Experienced in creation of Dashboards, Scorecards for better understanding of Business trends.
• Strong skills of working with databases like Oracle, Teradata, and SQL Server.
• Strong Troubleshooting skills in MicroStrategy Desktop.
• System optimization, Performance monitoring and tuning experience in Multiple Environments.
• Developed different scorecards and dashboards using MicroStrategy best practices as recommended by visual design experts, using selectors, widgets, multi-panels, etc..
• Experienced with complete Software development life-cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, analysis, design, coding, testing and deployment.