Start-Up Business Coach
Last active: 08/04/2014
So your business is struggling? Or maybe you personal finances aren't so great?
I can help!
I have experience with marketing, advertising, social media, web development, scheduling, contract agreements, contract negotiation, finances, budgeting, and much more!
I can help you plan your future and contact you regularly to make sure you stay on track!
If you have a desire to start your own business, I can help develop your business model/plan and help you succeed by being your coach. I'll be right there cheering you on and giving you direction to the next step. Many people don't know the process of starting a business, the licensing requirements, etc. I can handle all that. Together, we will succeed!
- Chairman of the Business Advisory Board for a local high school.
- Contract Administrator & Scheduler for a large road construction company doing $50+ million in contracts every year.
- Project Coordinator & Estimator for a custom home builder. Responsible for staying on budget, collecting draw from the bank or owner, estimate costs to build the homes, manage subcontractors.
- 2nd top sales representative for Westgate Resorts: Closing 1 out of 4 with $115,800 in volume. Volume per guest was $4,289.
- Online business experience: worked with contractors from all over the world. I've bought and sold websites, owned various online stores and businesses.
- Owned a small car dealership for 2 years. Familiar with getting floor plan financing, credit lines, and offering financing to customers.
Some people think about what they want to do, and then think some more. I think about what I want to do, and then do it. Sometimes we all need someone to talk to who can push you in the right direction, while giving you advice to move forward in your personal and business goals.
Contact me today!