Last active: 5 months ago
My experience in java at all is about 4 years, and 2 years of commercial development.
I have a bachelor's degree of Belgorod Shukhov State University.
Basic technologies and frameworks that i've used last 4 years in practice and in which i am proficient:
- Java (core, collections, concurrency) also JMM, garbage collection details e.t.c.
- Spring framework (IoC, mvc, security, AOP, data, integration, amqp)
- ORM frameworks: rather deep knowledge of Hibernate, some experience with MyBatis.
- GWT (with MVP, GIN). Development using Google best practices (I/O 2009) with modern clarifications.
- Databases (SQL, Postgresql, Mysql). Also strong in MongoDB (including data model, queries and indexes design, troubleshooting).
- Messaging (JMS, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ)
- TDD (using JUnit, Mockito)
- OOP/OOD/Patterns/DDD/Integration patterns
- git, svn, maven CI (Jenkins)
- css, JQuery, html
Also i have experience (as a pet projects) with: Hadoop, BackboneJS, ExtJS, twitter bootstrap,
Felt in love with scala.
One of my goals is to join to the experienced java team.