Artist and Writer
Last active: 11/16/2014
I am currently attending Full Sail University for Computer Animation. I have also attended Averett University, where I was the work-study assistant to the Director of Study Abroad, Catherine Clark. In this position I completed typical office assistant duties, as well as:
• Researching Study Abroad opportunities for fellow students.
• Designing flyers, brochures, webpages, FAQ, etc. for Study Abroad events.
• Planning and assisting in setting up for Study Abroad events.
• Sitting in and taking notes on degree program presentations that dealt with studying abroad.
• Meeting with Study Abroad affiliates from other universities and/or companies.
• Maintenance and/or creation of Study Abroad resource library.
• Publication of Study Abroad opportunities.
Because of the skills I learned during my employment through the Study Abroad office, and with the leadership of my supervisor Dr. Catherine Clark, I applied to be the Event Coordinator for the university's National Society of Leadership and Success, and got the job.
I am also a frequent volunteer at the Sawtooth School of Arts, where I have taught basic art classes for 3-8 year old children.