Moodle LMS consultant & eLearning designer
Pal Ahuja is co-founder & director (projects) at PAL InfoCom Technologies Pvt Ltd, India.
PAL-InfoCom launched in early 2005, is an ISO - 9001:2008 certified company with track record of having delivered 150+ elearning projects. We are focused on Learning management systems (LMS) domain providing end to end consulting & development support in all the associated areas. We design, develop, deploy, configure & customize an open source LMS, Moodle for the training houses, corporate, healthcare, education and indeed any organization looking to build the competency of its users. We also provide instructional course design services, enabling organizations to deliver through several channels. We use Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate design tools.
We follow a strong value system to serve clients with passion and commitment. We follow people, processes & client oriented culture to achieve our goal. Having gained the confidence of our clients, we have been receiving the repeat orders from our clients.
We serve our clients passionately & sincerely and look forward to adding value to your organization.
PAL-InfoCom Services portfolio:
** Moodle based Virtual Online Learning environment Design, Development & Deployment - for Corporates, Training houses, healthcare & educational institutes
** Plugins (BBB, Kaltura,Open Meeting, Joomdle etc) installation & integration with Moodle LMS
** Implementing CMS Joomla based front end to Virtual Learning Environment including payment gateway integration
** Implementing CMS Wordpress based front end to Virtual Learning Environment including payment gateway integration, Woo commerce etc.
** eCourses instructional Designing using Articulate Storyline & Adobe Captivate
** Servers Management - Migration, Upgradation, Database handling & Consulting, deploying Moodle etc.
** Paypal: Implementing Adaptive & standard payment gateways.
We work on both Hourly and Fixed cost projects providing cost & quality effective resources to your projects.
We have structured our resources fee based on their experience and skill. Please feel free to email us for the professional fee details.
Top-10 reasons to outsource your project to PAL-InfoCom:
(1) Business standing of 10 years of recognized offshore web development & IT services.
(2) Projects managed hands-on by a Projects Manager with 25 years industry experience & PMI member
(3) Value Pricing ranging from $15/hr to $25/hr depending upon skill & experience of resources and project needs.
(4) Ownership of all the information, code and documentation of clients, unless otherwise specified
(5) Interaction with teams on daily basis via PAL InfoCom Project Management Tool. Daily online updates.
(6) PAL-InfoCom is a well structured company, so the risk of resources leaving in-between is duly hedged
(7) Remote Application Support (15x6 support, Hourly response).
(8) We regularly train & invest in our resources, so that they can serve you better.
(9) Implementation of best software industry practices and ISO-9001:2008 certified company.
(10) Appreciation by our existing clients (25 endorsements) on a contemporary online market place (Elance, oDesk, Guru & Linkedin).
Please review our website: www.palinfocom.com
Project communication: We believe, communication is essence to the success of projects. We follow various means of communication as:
- Skype - the project leads and project director are available on Skype.
- Emails: All the project leads and project director are available for direct communication with clients.
- Online project management tool: Every day progress is communicated thru our online project management tool.