Quality Assurance Engineer Web, Java, Automation
Last active: 2 months ago
• Software testing professional with 3 years of hands-on quality assurance experience.
• Strong knowledge of testing methodologies and best practices.
• Strong experience in web applications testing.
• Familiar with object-oriented programming.
• Development of Java based test automation scripts and unit tests.
• Familiar with test documentation (test plans, test cases, use-cases, check lists).
• Work experience in various test and development tools.
• Proficient in black / white box testing.
• Performance testing experience.
• Experience in SQL queries and Linux environment.
• Work experience in distributed Scrum team.
• ISTQB Certified Tester - Foundation Level.
• Have good understanding of the software development life cycle and QA role in it.
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering.
• Exceptional problem solver and troubleshooter.
• Focused on results and excited by challenging tasks.
• Team player who is able to work independently.
• Required H1B visa sponsorship.
Tasks and bugs tracking systems: JIRA, Redmine, Trac;
Documentation tracking systems: Confluence, TestRail;
Test tools: JMeter, Apache ab, HtmlUnit, Selenium WebDriver;
Development tools: Maven, Sonar, JUnit, TestNG, Stash;
Other tools: Jenkins, Source Tree;
Virtual Machines: vmWare, VirtualBox;
Programming languages: Java, C#, Python;
Databases: MySQL, MSSQL;
Operating systems: Windows, Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat Enterprise Linux);
Technologies: OOP, JSP, ASPX, Servlets, AJAX, HTML, JSON, XML;
Version control systems: Git, Subversion;
Web-application servers: Tomcat, Internet Information Services (IIS);
Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint