ICT consultant and software designer
Last active: 11/15/2013
I’m a senior independent ICT consultant, software developer and system administrator, with more than twenty-year experience, always as freelance professional or small business partner. I firmly hold an in-depth sight on a number of ICT subjects, from software analysis and development (C/C++, C#, .NET, T-SQL, Java, Visual Basic, Desktop and Web applications) to the design of complex systems' architecture (MS Windows Server, Linux RedHat, Vmware vSphere, MS Sql Server, iScsi, server clustering, NATO protocols and standards), from network systems management (SNMP, OSI stack, TCP/IP) to personnel training.
Professional skills and expertise
• During my professional career I have faced a range of technical challenges, enhancing over time my problem solving skills and comprehensive vision on ICT.
• I always drive along solution-oriented paths the projects I’m involved with, avoiding the pitfalls of following a technology for its own sake.
• I always uphold an independent, critical and creative thinking approach, which allows me to steer clear of the drawbacks of conformity in the team work.
• I have a strong and self-motivated resolve to pursuit and achieve both short and long-term goals.
• I can very quickly discover, learn and deepen new technologies, without limiting myself to the known horizon.
• I always share my expertise with the team’s fellows.