Bioinformatician and webdeveloper
I am a bioinformatician with a diverse portfolio ranging from genomics to web development and databases.
On the data analysis side I work on bioinformatics analysis pipelines, algorithms and databases, often with very large complex datasets.
On the web developer side I mainly focus on building user friendly interfaces for (micro)biology related bio-informatics tasks using Django, D3.js and Jquery for visualization of complex datasets.
- Python, Django, BioPython, BioPerl, PHP, Ruby, R
- Bash, Linux systems management
- PostgreSQL, MySQL. MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ
- NGS, (Illumina, PacBIO, IonTorrent),
- RNA-seq, Genome assembly, SNP analysis, Gene prediction, Comparative Genomics,
- Microarrays, Genetics, Annotation