Software Professional with 5+ years of experience in Build/Release engineering.
1.Experience Configuration Management, Release Management, ClearCase, Subversion and
GIT on Unix/Windows platforms.
2.Experienced in setting up project baselines, branching, merging and taking regular backups
3.Worked on multiple OS platforms (Linux, Windows) and multiple code archive/building tools.
4.Experience in scripting languages, including Shell Scripting, python Scripting, PERL Scripting
and build automation using ANT, NANT and MAVEN
5.Implemented Continuous Integration and deployment using various CI Tools like Jenkins,
Hudson, Bamboo, Chef, Puppet and Sonatype Nexus.
6. Experience on code migration from SVN to GIT.
7. Involved in setting up VOB, VOB storage, mounting/un-mounting VOBs, backing up and
8. Experience working on Applications servers like WebSphere, WebLogic & Apache Tomcat
9. Developed well-defined branching and merging strategies suitable to project requirements.
10. Experience working with Stash.
11. Worked with different Bug tracking tools like JIRA, Rally, Remedy, HP Quality Center and
IBM Clear Quest.
12. Experienced in Shell script to automate the Tasks.
13.Experience with Nexus.
14.Good Experience using Confluence.
15. Supported and coordinated product development lifecycles and release schedules.
15. Excellent team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
16. Good understanding and experience of Agile Software development methodologies.
17. Exposed to all aspects of Standard Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as analysis,
planning, design, development, testing and implementation
18.Strong organizational and excellent multi-tasking skills.