Senior/Lead Full Stack Java Developer - Java, Spring, AngularJS
Last active: 18 hours ago
My core strengths are algorithm design, deep knowledge of OOP and Java, web frameworks, and cloud services. I would like to apply these skills to helping build useful applications for big community.
I have strong working knowledge of:
- Spring (Core, Data)
- Java core: Collections, Concurrent, I/O and etc.
- Networking: TCP/IP
- JPA, Hibernate, SQL.
- Google Guava libraries, Lombok project, Swing, Maven.
- Git, Jira, Redmine, Asana, CI (Jenkins).
- Linux: I am comfortable with the bash shell, can perform system administration tasks (such as building, installing and configuring applications), and write complex bash scripts.
Also I have working knowledge of the following tools, technologies, and practices
backend: Spring (MVC, Security), JSP, Google Web Toolkit (GWT), gson
- Testing: Junit, Mockito, TDD
- Application-as-a-Service: Google AppEngine (BigTable, MemCache, Billing Optimization)
- Java: JDBC, JMX, JNI
You can see an objective evaluation of my skills at:
- Codingame website. Here held competitions for developers including solutions for non-trivial tasks:
1. Challenge scoreboard (23 November):
2. Challenge scoreboard (25 January):
3. Challenge scoreboard (22 February):
4. Challenge scoreboard (26 April on Scala):
- Smarterer website. It's just additional tests passed by me:
I understand and regularly use OOP principles, including common design patterns. I tend to favor self-documented code that is easy to read, but I am happy to add additional documentation. I have experience taking projects from an idea to completion. I have a passion for programming, and take pride in improving my skills each day.