Development and Testing
Last active: 3 days ago
5+ years of extensive experience in Manual and Automated testing of Client/Server, N-tier Distributed Architecture, Web-based, Mobile and Desktop Applications with focus on System Analysis, Verification and Validation.
As a Quality Assurance and Principal Quality Control Consultant, over the years I have tested a wide range of web based, client-server, windows-based and multimedia applications, mobile applications.
- Expertise in Manual and Automation Testing on Web based and Software applications.
- Efficient in Smoke Testing, Black-box-testing, Regression-testing, Functional-testing, Usability-testing, Database-testing, User acceptance-testing,Load Testing,Security Testing, Cross-browser Testing
- Checking compliance with requirements, finding defects, logging and tracking them, performing validations of fixes and regressions, logging enhancements, creating documents/tools to improve the testing processes
- Expertise in all stages in testing SDLC (i.e,Scheduling, Test design which includes test case design, test execution, testreporting by using test summary report then analysis of the found defects).
- Expert in Security Testing of web applications to test Web Security Vulnerabilities.
- Well dressed with the MySQL to do back-end testing of web applications. Hands on experience of Test Planning with effective skills of Test Case development along with Scenario Matrix.
- Tools: QTP, Selenium(Open sources), Mantis
So, you will have all necessary information to make your application the most stable, functional and user-friendly.