Charmie camille Q.
Web Developer, Technical Support, Health IT, Web Researcher
Last active: 2 days ago
A registered nurse striving to specialize in Health Informatics. Practicing and improving my skills in Project Management, Clinical Research, Data Analysis, Web and mobile app development.
Health & Medical Domain
- Registered Nurse
- Patient Care
- Have good decision making and leadership skills.
- Performs assigned roles effectively and accurately
- Hardworking, self-motivated and completes tasks on schedule.
- Responsible and guided by the institution/company’s policy.
- Good English communication skills both on oral and written.
- Knowledgeable in Health/Medical Informatics
- Knowledge in EHR, EMR, PHR
- Knowledge in Health IT standards: HL7, Medical Coding, HIPAA, HITECH, Meaningful Use, eHealth and the likes.
- Project Management, SDLC
- System Analysis, Design and Evaluation
- Basic-Intermediate Programming language in Java
- Android Development using Eclipse
- Database Management Systems (General RDBMS, MySQL, MariaDB, phpmyadmin)
- Knowledge on Windows and Linux-based OS
- Basic Programming in Python Language.
- Basic-Intermediate Knowledge with Search Engine Optimization.
- General IT support, PC troubleshooting, maintenance and optimization.