Writer, Editor and Researcher
Last active: 22 days ago
AREAS OF INTEREST
• Networking and Gaming Industry.
• Group Projects and Group Work.
• Maintaining Group projects as well as carrying them out till their success.
• Entering the Business side of Computer Science and Engineering.
• Quick Learner and Dynamic nature.
• Determined in getting the job done.
• Good EQ and IQ.
• Inbuilt Leadership Qualities.
• Can easily motivate other people.
• Very well versed in the use of English as a Language as well as a commodity.
• Good in using the 3-D animation software called MAYA.
• Good practice of programming in C++.
• Good in carrying out projects.
• I know my way around the WEB and utilizing it to a great extent.
• Hardworking and Dedicated once my interest catches on. Soon it will turn to addiction.
• Always in search of new opportunities which would be more interesting and mind-catching.
Database Based project tilted towards the business side (Employee Expense Management System).
Human Factors Engineering Project (Ergonomically improving the Indian Railway Booking System).
Design Project - Sound Reduction System using Sensors (based on the concept of varying refractive indices of Sound Waves through different materials).
Designed a new product which eradicates most of the problems faced in Drying Clothes (Focused on Middle Class Family-based Engineering Students).
A project based on the study of the Solaris Operating System and its history, concepts introduced, as well as the contribution of the Solaris OS in developing the real-world Internet and its security.
Studied and presented a Project on the MIS (Maximal Independent Set) Algorithm.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND ACTIVITIES
1. Participated in Mathematics as well as Science Olympiads when in School.
2. Captain in both Football as well as Basketball for a consecutive of five years (2005-2010).
3. Participated in Many Quizzes and Competitions during school time.
4. Renowned player of the online strategic intensive game DotA (now DOTA 2).
5. Participated in inter-college fests and activities.
6. Researched a lot on my own about the Concepts of the Origin of the Universe, Black Holes, Alien Existence, Alien Interference in the life of humans as well as our development, and about many more massive objects in the universe such as time warps, Quasars, Alpha Nebulas, Neutrinos, Pulsars etc.
7. Joined A few affiliate programs (online based).