I’ve been building Android apps for more than 3 years now, I’ve worked with a lot of technologies in a wide range of projects like games, multimedia (audio/video) apps and social networks. I’m really passionate about working in the Android platform, I enjoy working not only with the Android SDK but also I love being an Android user.
Some details about my experience:
- Android Studio
- IntelliJ IDEA
- Using Gradle as a dependency manager and automation system.
- Using Lollipop components like RecyclerView and Toolbar.
- Creation of custom camera components.
- Creation of custom video components, using MediaPlayer and ExoPlayer APIs.
- Distribution of beta apps through Crashlytics (Fabric) and Google Play beta environment.
- Publishing apps in the Google Play Store, managing its bug reporting and statistics tools.
- Creation of unit tests.
- Many Android SDK frameworks Maps, Google Cloud Messaging, Google Analytics.
- Integration of a wide range of third party libraries like Retrofit, Picasso, Otto, Volley, Calligraphy, etc.
- Great knowledge of Android Design Support library components like Navigation View, Snackbar, and CoordinatorLayout.
- App profiling using TraceView, Hierarchy Viewer, Allocation Tracker and MAT.
I’m always up to speed with the latest Android platform updates through Android newsletters (like http://androidweekly.net/), blogs like Android Developers Blog and, of course DroidCon and AnDevCon videos (even attended to the AnDevCon Boston 2015)
I’m really passionate about working in the UX and UI. I like to put a lot of efforts on the small details as that’s where you differentiate from others. I try to be very proactive, always going a bit further from others expectations.
I'm now seeking opportunities that will allow me to further develop my skills by providing creative and high quality solutions to my clients. I enjoy new challenges on a daily basis, looking to overcome my own high standard goals.