Freelance video editor
Summary of skills:
Software Application Development
• Familiar with programming in Java, SQL, Unix, and C#.NET.
• Basic knowledge of Ruby and Python.
• Knowledgeable in user interface design, IT project management, relational database design, object oriented methodologies (OOP) and system analysis and design.
• Basic knowledge of search engine optimization.
• Experience with responsive web page design.
Video Production/Graphic Design
• Experienced with the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, including but not limited to Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Illustrator.
Video Game Development
• Familiar with programming in C#; XNA and Unity frameworks.
• Proficient with a wide variety of applications in Microsoft Office Suite 2010, including but not limited to Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint.
• Familiar with Macintosh OSX, Windows 8 and earlier.
• Communication skills with a diverse population.
• Medal of the Maple for Distinguished Youth Service, Scouts Canada, 2013.
• Blue and Gold Award, Scouts Canada, 2011.
• Highest Achievement Award in Computer Engineering Technology, Turner Fenton Secondary School, 2010.
• Duke of Edinburgh’s Award in Canada, Bronze level, Scouts Canada, 2009.
• Queen’s Venturer Award, Scouts Canada, 2009.
• Commemorative Centennial Medal, Scouts Canada, 2008.
• Chief Scout’s Award, Scouts Canada, 2006.
• Edited videos in post-production
• Created advertisements and animated logos in After Effects
• Programmed a scoreboard used exclusively for darts
• Operated cameras at the 2013 WDF World Cup of Darts