Expert Full-stack Web Developer
Key points when you are working wih me:
* First we'll set up a new project on my Redmine website to track the progress and issues. It's simple project management system and I could teach you how to use it efficiently - it's a lot of fun!
* After initial interview we'll create issues and plan the workflow that is suitable for you. We'll also discuss amount of hours I will work for the project in a week.
* Usually we are talking to each other through the Redmine, E-mail or Skype chat. Voice and screen sharing is also possible.
* Feel free to ask me to help you develop the final design and specifications for your project. Sometimes it's better to ask the experienced developer. After all, this is my work to make better experience for the end user!
My experience in web developing includes:
-Frameworks: Laravel, CodeIgniter, Bootstrap, YUI
-Databases: MySQL, MongoDB
-Cloud / Web Service API: Google, Parse.com, Heroku
-Unit testing: RSpec
-Learning Management Systems: Moodle
-Web servers: Apache, nginx
-Web services: SOAP, REST
-Software version control and project management: Git, SVN (Subversion), Redmine
-Software development methodology: Agile, TDD, Waterfall
-Other technologies and skills: HTML5, CSS, jQuery, XML, AJAX, JSON, UI Design
* Responsibility to the client
* Willing to research advanced technologies and learn new skills to do better work
* Experience in Agile software development [Scrum]
* Open source development
* Attentive to details
* I'm always looking for improving workflow and productivity
Some of my working code are available at open source repositories (sourceforge.net/projects/freedeansoffice).
In my spare time I'm learning Ruby, Rails, HAML, CoffeeScript and LESS.