Dedicated iOS Engineer & Startup Consultant, Successful App Producer
Last active: 4 days ago
Over the last 5 years, I have developed a wide range of mobile applications using Objective-C, Swift, Realm, Parse, AWS including apps for startup companies and small businesses. My core value is creativeness, hard working and startup ethics. I also have some experience in the following areas: UI/UX, software architect, testing and project management. Now I am seeking opportunities to build awesome and helpful iOS applications from the ground up for you or your business.
As an independent and experience iOS Developer, work hard, play hard, serious at taking job, that I am. High responsibility, proactive, awareness of time, budget, quality and always keen on incredible ideas, I'm willing to take all talent to bring the world fantasy applications. Therefore, I’m here to bring your ideas and vision to mobile market with success and I have lots of experiences in app building from scratch. I'm always try to move your application & business to the next level. That's how I cooperate with my clients.
I am keen on most of iOS Projects including iPhone and iPad Applications. Incredible ideas are welcome. Having built apps for both companies and my own business, my skills and quality is proven absolutely. Not only coding, but also consulting and sharing mind. Below is my standards for working on oDesk (UpWork now):
• High Quality
• Timeliness, On time delivery
• Ongoing maintenance
• Guarantee 3-month after done.
• Utility Apps
• iCloud-based Apps
• Diary and Calendar Apps
• PDF Handling Apps (search, highlight, note, embed multimedia, ...)
• Apps for Education: Schools, Colleges, Universities
• Chat Apps
• Language Learning Apps
• Dating Apps
• Health & Fitness Apps
• Food & Drink Apps
• Navigation Apps
• Photo Editing & Sharing Apps
• Photo & Video Apps
• Travel Apps
• Event Apps
• Social Networking Apps
• Coupon based Apps
2. Frameworks, APIs
• Web Service ( Facebook Parse, AWS, RESTful, JSON, XML, Google App Engine framework)
• In-app Purchase
• Push Notification
• Facebook API, Twitter API, LinkedIn API, Google+ API
• Google API, GeoLocation, Instagram API, Youtube API
• Advertisement (iAd, Admob, RevMob, Chart Boost)
• Flurry, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics
• MySQL, SQLite, Core Data, Realm, iCloud
• Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
3. ThirdParty Libraries and Tools
• Flurry Analytics
• Google Analytics
• Parse SDK
• Evernote API
• Tesseract OCR SDK
• ABBY Mobile OCR Engine
• Red Laser SDK
• ZBar SDK
• Linea PRO SDK(Magnetic card and barcode reader)
• AppStore Submission, TestFlight, Testing, Unit Test
• Git, SVN, GitHub, Bitbucket, Bug trackers
• JIRA, Pivotal, Slack, Travis CI
• UI/UX, Human Interface Guidelines
• Startup Consultant
• MVP Strategy & Operation
• Launch Toolkit
These things will follow when I get work:
• Dedicated work
I am aware of that I'm here to help my clients grow their business, make better applications. Then, whenever you and the project need work, I will invest on.
• Contribute ideas.
Whenever ideas come, I will tell my clients and discuss as if it is good change.
• Deliver work in deadline.
No one like to miss deadline, so am I. Everything is on track I promise.
In spare time, cycling, playing guitar, reading startup book or browsing Kickstarter are those my hobbies. So I'm willing to talk with you about those topics outside our workspace. Distance is not barrier, we live together, not just work!