Programmer, Web developer and Database Administrator
Last active: 4 months ago
For seven years having experience working in an Information Technology Companies with different IT related Job experience. I have technically developed my skills and explored my knowledge in computer programming and web developing using the following softwares/Hardwares application tools below:
AS400, LINUX, Windows XP/7/8
MICROSOFT SQL SERVER MANAGEMENT SERVER (2008)
CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (Wordpress & Joomla)
Servers: x3250 M3, Scalar i500, System x3550, System i5
Desktop/Laptop: IBM, HP & LENOVO
Already built and developed projects that can also be viewed and accessed online through World Wide Web.
- Data Entry System
- Coporate websites
- Students Grading System
- Library querying books system
- Security Guard Daily Time Record System
- Accountable and Non-accountable Inventory System
Currently working at IT - CORE Data Center as an IT-Consultant (System Operator, Central Operations & Research Engineering) in Bayan Telecommunications for more than 1-year with the following responsibilities:
• Perform backup and restoration of Production and Development servers. (ICMS/iSeries)
• Runs Mock/Test Billing Cycles.
• Runs Production Cycles.
• Update and Generate Operational reports (Daily ICMS reports - Sales/CC/Eng/Accounting)
• Monitor Infrastructure, Servers, Switches, Routers, Applications & Services.
(Escalate any deviation from normal operational processes)
• Manage and Maintain Backup Media (ICMS/IBS - LTOIIs & LTOIIIs)
• Ensures that all data obtained from Operations are maintained and archived.
• Accomplishes E-request assigned.
• Provide Operation Support to user (Internal/external) projects.
• Update operational scheduled batch jobs.
• Executes Operational batch jobs (Manual or Scheduled).
• Ensures Date Center Security, Policies and procedures are executed.
• Ensures system jobs are executed (Service Order Posting, Credit Management jobs, System lock release).
• Assumes Service Desk responsibilities (after office hours, weekends and holidays).
• Release and publishing of announcements and memorandums (after office hours, weekend and holidays)
• Performs server resets as scheduled.
• Perform Data Base Refresh/Restoration as scheduled and required.