Experienced Software tester with over 7 years of background, currently working on mobile, iOS and Android projects, designing and executing test cases.
I have experience on a multitude of platforms: Mobile, PND, desktop applications (Windows and OS X) tied to API web services.
I have been a software tester and engineer on many and varied projects, ranging from car in-dash navigation systems where quality standards are very high to mobile fitness apps where usability is very important, giving me a unique perspective of software quality.
I am implicated in the product life-cycle from the beginning where the feature documentation is groomed to the end where the feature-set is tested against usability and acceptance standards.
Communication with my clients and software developers is important for me, it helps to give a better understanding of the software under test and of your needs, and also consolidates a better working relationship.
Here is a list of the projects I have worked on, the first one being my current responsibility:
SQA Mobile Engineer:
- Off-board navigation System for Android and iOS
- Car Diagnostics and OBD communication for Smartphones
- Designing and executing test scripts for the company's off-board navigation system
- Test Driving
- Working with Scrum methodology
- Participating in Sprint Planning, Feature Grooming
- Documentation Testing
- Suggesting improvements to the Product Owner
SQA Automotive Engineer
- Designing and executing test scripts for the company's in-dash infotainment system
- Test Driving
SQA Automation Engineer
- Maintaining test scripts developed in Lua scripting language
- Analyzing and reporting issues found by the automated tests
QC Software Engineer
- Designing and running test scripts (functional, non-functional, end-to end, regression, user acceptance, exploratory, etc)
- Logging defects (Bugzilla, JIRA, HP QC)
- Inspecting functional requirements
- GUI testing
- Content package testing and validation for the previously mentioned applications using the application's interface and also it's back-end
- Validating content availability for different products from the company's CMS service provider
PND and Windows Mobile content, management and maintenance client
- Testing software application developed for Windows and OS X
- End to End testing (web service connectivity, back-end, functional, UI testing and usability )
- Developed backend testing script using OS X bash and OSX Automator
- Developed backend testing script using batch scripting for windows
- Testing PND navigation systems under Windows CE.
- Mostly system, stability, UI testing, and MTBF reporting
- Testing map data and conversion (vectors, routing and search features) using internal tools
- Using PND's for integration testing