12+ years of experience in Web development and project management
Last active: 12/18/2011
A technologist project manager with more than 12 years of hands-on experience in managing and implementing web/mobile projects. Core strength lies in understanding client needs, mapping them to functional requirements and envisioning a solution. Hands on experience of having worked on multiple technologies and platforms.
• Good blend of technological and managerial skills.
• Deft in analyzing organization requirements and accordingly suggesting business solutions, leveraging latest technologies, defining the IT vision and setting up the future roadmap.
• Intensive exposure to SDLC of customized web, mobile and e-learning applications
across varied functional domains.
• Successfully managing multiple European client accounts (WWF, IUCN, ONE and WHO) for past many years. Involved in proposal making and getting repeat business
• Ability to lead an on-site and off-site team by example, training and motivate them to achieve desired business objectives.
• Implement and continuously improve metrics for measuring the development team's performance.
Expert in following technologies:
PM tools: MS-Project & MS-Excel
Diagramming tool: MS-Visio
Platforms: Windows, Red Hat Linux, Solaris, Android and iOS
Web Servers: Apache & Microsoft IIS
Application servers: Coldfusion MX (6 – 9)
Packaged library: PhoneGap, jQuery, Spry, Prototype & Ajax
Database Skills: MS SQL Server, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MySQL & LDAP
Open-source applications: Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress & Bricolage
Enterprise Search Engine: Verity Ultraseek
Payment Gateways: Chronopay, Worldpay, Paypal, ePG & Flo2Cash
IDE: Dreamweaver, Visual Studio & Eclipse
Version control system: CVS, VSS & SVN