Expert C/C++, QT, DSP, Multimedia, Web (Windows, Linux, Mac)
I am a Full Stack Developer with over 15 years of experience in commercial development for Windows, Mac and Linux. All my projects have strong emphasis on the Quality Management. I've worked with teams up to 100 developers and I've managed team of 12 developers myself. I'm able to deliver software from start to finish. With my skills and experience, I always strive to produce clean, robust and highly tested code for every project.
I am a proponent of best practices and design patterns and have a gift for refactoring and optimization. I guarantee solutions that you won't need to fix after the project is finished, lots of ideas regarding your project, security audit, etc
My strong points are:
- Full-stack software development
- Deliver on time (!)
- Strict control of code quality.
- Instant communication and Daily reports
- Multimedia, audio/video processing
- Desktop applications, User Interfaces
- Network and Server-side services
- Cross platform development (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- SQL and No-SQL databases
- Performance optimisation
As a technology enthusiast I enjoy utilizing cutting-edge tools to deliver projects quickly and efficiently. I love concentrating on the end result and final polish - that's what user will see and interact with.
Proven expertise in the following technologies/platforms/skills:
- Desktop development: C++ (Qt, STL, Boost, COM, ATL, MFC etc), Objective-C
- Multimedia development: new audio/video effects, compress/decompress streams, convert between different formats, authoring software,
- Develop plug-ins for 3rd party software
- System development: low level features, kernel drivers, make a dll-hooks
- Integration with third-party web services and payment gateways.
- Database: MySQL, MongoDB, Redis.
- Cryptography: OpenSSL (RSA, DES, AES, MD5, SHA1/2, SSL protocol, etc)
- Operating systems: Windows, Mac OS, Linux (all versions)
- Version control software: Subversion, GIT, Mercurial
- Network services and server-side applications: C++ and PHP (TCP/IP, UDP, Ajax, REST API, WebSockets)
- Design server architecture for high loading services
- Strong mathematical skills and physics knowledge.
- IDE: Xcode, Visual Studio, Qt creator, Eclipse
- Installers: InnoSetup, BitRock installer, NSIS, Advanced Installer, Packages for Mac
- Acceptance tests for Web: CasperJS/PhantomJS
- Unit testing for C++ and PHP code.
I can read following languages: java, python, c#, perl.
And the last, but not least, you get what you're paying for. If you prefer to use the cheapest developer to established and known expert, then please do not contact me. Thank you.