Almost 9 years of Software testing experience in Manual/Automated Test
Last active: 11 days ago
• Experience in Software Testing Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology, involving in user requirements study, System Specifications, Testing and Project Documentation.
• Have good exposure in executing & managing projects comprising Quality Assurance, Black Box testing, Test automation, Data driven testing and manual testing.
• Worked as individual contributor as well as leaded all types of testing efforts i.e. functional testing like regression, system, integration, UAT and non-functional testing like, performance, database validation using SQL queries.
• Expertise in developing Test Estimations, Test Plans, Test Cases/Scenarios, Test Strategy, analyzing Test Results, Test documentation and Test Metric.
• Total Test management for the Project and tracking activities to completion and managing Issues and Risk that occur during the Pre and Post Upgrade testing.
• Working knowledge of configuration management processes using Tortoise SVN, Quality Center.
• Worked closely with PM, Technical Architect, Clients and Business Analyst in projects.
• Accomplished Six Sigma Green belt projects.
• Well versed with the Quality Assurance, Defect Prevention and Defect Tracking Methodologies.
• Excellent communication skills including listening and observation, interviewing/questioning, meeting facilitation and flexible to changing work environment.
• Experience in API testing for send calls to the API, get output, note down the system's response.
• Designated as a “Subject Matter Expert for Testing” at a major Insurance Client in Canada. Gained exposure in working in team with UK, Europe, USA, Canada& South Africa counterpart.
• Experience on Payment Reconciliation, SWIFT, Cash Management/ SEPA-NEFT and financial messaging standards like ISO20022.
• Experience in Payments, Telecom, Healthcare, and Transaction Banking & Insurance domains.
• Independently Handled VM for different projects as System Administrator.
• Experiences in implementation & Configuration of Payments Product at large banks.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, planning and strong interpersonal skills.